Our law firm is looking for a Community Outreach and Business Development Specialist to work in a part-time capacity to start. This role's primary purpose is to grow the number of clients who choose our firm as a result of community outreach and marketing efforts in the Hampton Roads and Eastern Shore areas. This person will develop and coordinate marketing activities that promote our services to various businesses and individuals in the Hampton Roads Area.
Responsibilities will include:
· Develop, implement, and manage lead generation, community outreach, and word-of-mouth marketing initiatives
· Managing influencer outreach using online and offline channels
· Managing and negotiating with outside vendors
· Creating and managing special event opportunities
· Managing special event and marketing budget
Experience with some or all of the following is desirable:
· Community outreach
· Social media marketing
· Event marketing
· Promotional marketing
· Client satisfaction initiatives
· Microsoft Office Suite
· No less than 2 years of experience in marketing, public relations, or a related field.
· A bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, or a related field is required.
· Strong desire to ensure an outstanding client experience.
If you possess the above skillset, are creative and analytical, and have a passion for marketing and creating an impressive client experience, we would like to meet with you. This position will be part-time to start, but based on performance, there is the potential for full-time employment.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com